Tuesday, October 27, 2009

WELCOME TO PATHWAYS 4 LIFE

Throughout life we are presented with many choices - some difficult, some easy, some complicated, and some just plain hard choices to make. But having choices is a good thing. I think sometimes we forget that or we don't want to make a choice on a particular issue. As I have often struggled with making choices and sometimes struggled because of my choices, I feel like it doesn't get any easier - making choices. But that is a part of life.

I decided to create this Web Log to share some thoughts, some insights, some challenges, and perhaps some realizations that I have come to regarding different pathways for life. I have been working with adults in transition for over 20 years and have walked with family and friends through various transitions. And one thing I have realized is that as human beings, we can and have handled tremendous loads and very difficult journeys and keep moving on.

So, as I add blogs to the site, I hope you will find something to offer you some insight, some comfort, or some information to help you on your journey. Feel free to share a comment, if you desire.


Mary Ann Davis, M.A., is a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), designated as a Master Career Counselor (MCC) by the National Career Development Association, a Life/Work Counselor, and a Distance Credentialed Counselor with over 20 years of experience providing coaching and counseling for life's transitions. She meets with individuals in person at Holistic Counseling Care of Cincinnati and at a distance through Your Career Plan.

Visit her web site at www.YourCareerPlan.com, call Mary Ann at (513) 665-4444 x3, or send an e-mail to YourCareerPlan@cinci.rr.com.

No comments: